Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Week 10

Hey Hey!!!!

SO this past week was really good!!!! Monday had a great lunch at a cheap place with bomb foood. It made my stomach hurt afterward though. But that didn't stop us. Went back out after 6 and went to work.

Nothing really happened during the week until Friday. So I´m compainions with the District leader so that means that the Zone leader has to interview our investigators for baptism. Marcos passed with Flying colors!!! He will have difficulties with smoking but I have faith in him. When we were setting up the meeting with him he asked me to be the one to do the baptism. I was just honored to do it. It went really well. I said all the words right and he went all the way down on the first try!!!

So excited that I was able to be the one the Lord worked through and was able to baptise Marcos. 

It was stake conference yesterday so we anounced him a member before the whole stake and confirmed him a member in front of every one too!!! SO COOL!!

Something that was a bit differnt with stake conference here. They still pass the sacramnet..So that was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment