Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1/15/14 Week 3


Yeah sorry I thought I told you that they asked me to be zone leader... Anyway they asked me the first Sunday to do it. It was scary at first but I am loving it now!! Its been SUCH a good week.

We teach two lessons a day in Portuguese. It can be really stressful but its so much fun at the same time!! Its crazy to think that its only been like two weeks but I can already pray and kind of bear my testimony and teach a lesson. After we emailed last week we went to a meat on the stick walk around restaurant around the corner and it was outstanding!! And it was super cheap!!! So BAM!

That was awesome!!! But its good to hear that Sarah's nerve block went well. I hope and pray that she gets back to normal now!! I lover that kid so much!!! I think I have either 4 or 5 weeks left here at the CTM the only thing that I want are some more CDs!!! I am dying without music!! And the mission President said that if the music was uplifting that I could listen to it. I asked if that meant like music that had been playing on the radio and he said that that was ok!! SO if nothing else I would like the song Best Day Of MY Life by American Authors!! That is the best song in the world and it makes any day the best!! Love you got to get off now but I love you some Much momma!!!

Also the EFY music that is on LDS.org I really like that stuff... So if you could send me that also.... That would be awesome. I feel bad for asking but LOVE YOU!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment