Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1/29/14 Week 4

That's SO awesome to hear about everyone!! I miss everyone so much. That will be so much fun to go to Flordia with Dad for a little bit. I'm jelous at least.  I cant belive that Sarah still isnt getting better. Tell her that I am preying for her and Im going to fast for her on Sunday!! Shes too awesome to feel like this.
 
I cant even tell you how gratefull i am for you Mom. I feel so bad that it toook 90 dollars for my package. I promise I'll make it up to you!!!
Um this weeks been pretty much the same as usual. We did get a new Branch Presdient and New Mission President For the CTM. HE is a super cool guy. They both are!! And the Mission Pres teaches gospel doectrine and it feels like a pep talk and I just get a boost everytime we go.
 
We stay for 6 weeks and Ill be leaving pretty darn soon!! Im so excited to be out there!! It's crazy to think that in 25 days that I've learned more than I ever did in two years of Spanish. But at the same time not so surprising because the Spirit is here and the Gift of Tounges is totally real!!! But this week has been awwesome one of my districts left this past Tuesday and I was really sad to see them all go. But they are going to be awesome and some of us have been talking about rooming together in Rexburg!! So thats awesome!!
 
Love you momma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment