Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1/22/14 Week 3

No I don't have a CD player. It really stinks!!! I've looked around and haven't been able to find one and I asked on of the instructors if he knows of a place to get one and he said around here it would be super expensive. So if that could be something that you send to me that would be awesome.

It has gotten a little rough lately. But today was the best day I think. When we got to the celestial room today I prayed just to have some reasurrances about my mission and to know that I was doing the right thing. And I just had this picture pop into my head that Alex and Grandpa were standing next to me and just hugging me. And felt the Spirit so abudently and I had such peace just wash over me. I am ready for these next two years. Thank you for always being there for me and giving a extra push when I needed it and just being there for me. I hope things are going well at home and I pray for you guys all the time. I love you so much Momma!!!    

Well most days I get up around 6. and go take a shower. then at 7 we have breakfast and have personal study after that. That is usually for and hour and after it our teacher Irma Da Silva comes in and teaches us. We usually spend 15 minutes with her in companionships and "teach"  her. Its used to be really difficult but now I can pretty much give a lesson and bare my testimony to her. Class is usually 3 hours or till 1130. and then we have lunch. after lunch is personal language study. after that Irmao Arujo comes and teaches us till dinner which is at 430. then we have additional study for 2 hours and we prepare lessons during that time or practice the language some more. After that we have gym time. so that's about it really and then we have companionship planning till about 10 and then its bed time. That's about how it usually goes. Tomorrow we get to go out and give out copies of the Book of Mormon. Love you

Elder Holder is from the D.C. area he's super genius smart and is a really good guy. Elder Beck is from Austin and he used to live in France and he is fluent in French. He is a super cool guy and a really good friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment