Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 13

Hey momma.

Sorry Its taken so long to email you back. The place we usually go wasn't opened when we went to try it. But Its open now.

I woke up around 4 this morning with a fever and I´m not better yet. I feel numb. And everything just hurts. If it countinues tomorrow I´ll call President. But Its been a preetty good week. we tallked with all our families and they all came to church yesterday!!! I was so stoked about that!!

But for my packeage maybe some popcorn and some M&MS lol that would be great!!! And yes some Excerdrin would be outstanding!!! The family that had a rat in the pot was lunch. Lol mispell. 

With Elder Ross gone it is sad bad The new guy In the house is Elder Tomlinson. He´s a strange kid. He doesn´t use deoderant I think and he takes two minute showers. And he´s not normal he doesn´t have any common sense either. 

We just use a regular market. The open ar markets are usually only on Sundays so we can´t use them. 

I try to only speak Portuguese in the apartmen but every once in a while I dp with Elder Tomlinson

No comments:

Post a Comment