Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 17

Hey momma!!!! I am getting transferred!!! È muito stranho quando eu sai aqui. Eu sou acostumo com mues membros aqui in Grajaú e eu amo cada muito!! Mas eu tambem estou muito animado por algum coisa nova. Vou sair amanha por Santo Amoro e la eu vou encontrar onde eu vou estar.
But this week has been really difficult for me. On thrusday I asked elder severiche just to clean his dish and he literally threw a fit about it. So I just told him I´d do them for him and he can just go to sleep. He didn't really like that but I was just so frustrated that he still acts like a child and can't even clean his dishes. But i'm being transferred and I'm pretty stoked.
Um Saturday we had another activity!! It was so awesome!! A ton more people showed up for it and we actually started on timeish. We had a good hour of fun and our investigators that came loved it!!! WE had such a good time and I took a ton of pics and a whole 30 minutes video of the activity. At the place we are using today it wont let me upload pictures. So next week I will send them all to you.

Marocs yeah. He was my first baptism and I will have a come to Jesus meeting with him today before I leave.

I wont find anything out about my new area until tomorrow.

The activity was just for our investigators to feel more relaxed about church and to show people that we are normalish. But the EQP shared a short message from President Monson. And then we just played some games afterward. DO you love your neighbor and some other game I´ve never played before.
 
I am so STOKED about MARK!! That kid is amazing and I'm so happy for him!! He is going to change even more on the MissioN!! ANd In Pocetella he will get fat! lol''
 
But yeah after this I will be heading home to pack. It sohuldn't be too difficult I didn't unpack too much.
 
No I definetly have pics of the apartment but I'll show them too you later.

But there are 4 of us and it should only have 2. I dont know how President thinks this is ok. The other guys study in the kitchen with their dishes piled around them.
But no I dont think I've gained anything back I keep having to make new holes for my belts. All of them so far. But I've also started excersing in the mormning too. I love it i feel so much better throughout the day.

The language is going really well. I can pretty much understand and have a normal conversation with people. When I dont know something they can explain it and Ill understand it. Its pretty cool to see the Gift of Tounges at work.
 
I love you too momma!! And yea there are a few of the women down here that are snakes and are really bad... One of the sister does the whole prayer circle and holds hands. She was like rubbing the hand as she held it. It was offal. I can't believe we eat there with her. We did again this week I think. I made Elder Oliveira hold her hand this time. She's a weirdo.
 
Love you Momma!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment