Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 18

My new area is Itepecerica. Pretty awesome name huh?? And my new companion is Elder Castro. He is from Ecuador. He is a stud of a missionary. My first area was to learn to adjust to being a missionary and this area is to learn how to work and be a missionary. He works like no other. He is outstanding!!

Well the mission office still hasnt recieved the package as of yet. So that sucks. But its not a big deal it'll get here when it does. It is so weird, the weather here. Because at night it can be super cold and then during the day it'll switch between being hotter the heck then super cold and then rain and be hot after that. Its so bipolar here. But its alright. It makes things interesting.
But I have been at home the past three days and will be today again after I leave here. I dont know what I have. I went to the hospital yesterday and the said that it was just a bug and that it'll pass soon. So hopefully it does.
But the area is a lot differenet than Grajau was. There is a lot less hills and there is more of a higher income population of people. They all understand a lot of stuff we teach and that is awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment