Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 23

Momma!! Its so good to hear everyone is doing so good! I feel so much better knowing the Lord will take of you guys while I´m gone. I pray constantly for you all and I´m so blessed to have my prayers answered!!! I´m so excited for Sarah!! I´ve been praying really hard for her these pasts weeks. And Grandma Martin too. Praise the Lord! He´s a pretty awesome Father!!

This week has been pretty good for me. Wednesday went really really well. We had the entire mission come together for the farewell. President gave a training seminar first and afterwards was lunch and then after lunch was the singing. I´ll get someone to post it on Facebook at the office or get a copy of it for you. We went to the hospital on Thursday to get my stuff for my exam tomorrow. That ate up the day for us. Then we had to make our own lunch. Which I am always excited for. I make a lemon chicken thing. Its really good. 

But the coolest thing this week was we had Stake Conference this week. And I´m pretty sure entire Brazil did too. Because there was a broadcast from Salt Lake and the temple was closed and the temple store was too. The two area seventy talked to us and the second councilor in the relif society did too. And also Elder Scott and Elder Ballard. Elder Scott speaks Portuguese!! I didn´t know that but it was really cool to heat their talks for us. 

One really cool experience we had this week was giving a blessing to one of our investigators! She was bad. She was vomiting she had a fever and she was having a tough time with it. So we gave her a blessing. And I told her in the blessing that if you have faith you can be healed. We came back the next day and she was completely fine. She said it was a miricle. I was like uh yeah it was!!! 

So that was something cool for you this week. But other than that I´m doing pretty good. Honestly I need to ask for some money though and I hate to ask. But with going to the hospitals so much that just eats my money for buses and the medicine they have me buy. I get reimbursed for the meds but they still haven´t had time to do it for me yet. So if you could, could you put some money in my account as soon as you have the chance.

Love you Momma hope to talk to you soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment