Monday, July 7, 2014

Week 22

Hey Momma!! That good to hear that dad got tot go out to help out Beth. I hope she´s doing better. I´m sure he was liking to spend time with his family.

You need to talk to Amber for me and get her email for me!!

I wish I had done EFY at least once before... Oh well Sarah can do it for me!! That is so cool that Dusty was one of her instructors and Amber got to do some stuff with her too!!

But this week my stomach bug has come back and I went to the hospital twice this past week. But I'm starting to feel better now I just hate feeling like this. I start working and my stomach just hurts. I can hardly walk to appointments. But things are getting better and I have an exam scheduled for the 10th. So hopefully they can find something and get me right. If not I might be coming home or transfered to another mission. Its been over 5 months with this thing and I´ve lost like 20 pounds probably. This past week in church a member asked me how much weight I´ve lost. She says she can notice a difference. So that's not good. I´ve only been here for a few weeks. But the members are taking really good care of me.

Not much else is going on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment