Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 14

Its been another crazy week like normal. TO be honest i think of home all the time I then after I do I feel guilty cuz Im not focused on work.

Everyday has its ups and downs. This week was no different. During the day most of appointments fall through and we end up contacting and visiting members. ?And then at night we have most of our actual inverstigator visits. 

But this weekend was awesome with Conference. I loved all of the talks and I think this was my first timew ever actually watching the whole thing!! I learned a lot. I really loved some of the foreign people´s talks. 

One investigator came for conference and that was really awesome. 

Don´t know what more about this week. I love you Mommma and thanks for the birthday wishes.

Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment